Saturday, April 2, 2011

Teaching/Taming the Animals

No really. They are teaching the animals. Monkey see, Monkey do philosophy in action!!! I teach my little monkey the Months, ABCs, Days of the Week, Counting and Skip Counting THEN they teach their little monkeys (and dogs, cats, polar bears, dolphins, sharks and bears) the songs to the Months, ABCs, Days of the Week, Counting and Skip Counting.
Here they are explaining the THEME of the day. It was T for Transportation. What a good little class they have!! :)
Alright onto the BIG items. Days of the Week, Months and ABC poster, all with their pointers. So fun, 3 bucks a piece and fun to model and show with.
So, I really am doing it. My proof is my little disciples in action. School is going splendidly! HOO-RAY for learning.

No comments: