Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My boys are getting so big!!!

My little babies are growing up. Gavin and Grant are getting close to TWO and I just can't believe it. They are precious and have been a JOY to mine and Corey's lives. Children make you better people- less selfish, more patient, more caring, more loving, less know-it-all, and less judgemental, more hopeful and full of JOY that is unlike any other. I thank God for my 3 precious children. I love them so much that my heart could BURST just dwelling on it too much. God has entrusted us with 3 little gems and we are working hard to train them into 3 young, God fearing men- no easy task.
Anyways, the twins are almost 2 yrs. old *Dec. 31st. They are into Elmo, Thomas the Train, Mickey Mouse and Little Einsteins. They love dancing and music. While they look the same, their actions and personalities are different, Very Different. Grant is much more the Talker, than Gavin. He is doing great learning and mimicing words everyday. They both are finishing up getting in all their teeth before the 2 yr. molars hit-- UGH! They are both CLIMBERS, but Gavin is fearless to boot! Grant has had 2 surgeries already. They are both doing great potty-training. I am still on track for potty-trained by 2!!! So NO ONESIES- Pants and T-shirts for us now!!! We are in the bathroom a lot, A LOT, A LOT!!! They both have been in big boy beds for a while and LOVE them. God has given both of them good health. I have been pulling out all of the 2T tops. They fit PERFECT!!!! I can't believe how BIG they are!!!! In shoes they are moving into a Size 7, big feet!!! They are sweet boys who love to play with toys for LONG chunks of time. They are independent and love cool toys. They are such boys.
Here is Gabe coaching the boys on the tricks of using the potty!

They are very successful and love wearing BIG BOY underwear!

I really can't believe how big and grown-up my Gabriel is. He is such a sweet, kind and thoughtful boy. I am so proud of him. He is well spoken, smart and growing like crazy. He loves talking on the phone and going places with friends and family. Spending the night is a favorite thing for Gabriel. Gabriel is the boy all the kids like and want to play with. He is fun and gentle, kind and silly. He is also a pet lover and I am constantly feeling guilty for not getting one for him, since he loves them so much. But really, I am NOT up for the committment!
I am starting to switch out his 3T clothes for some size 4. His feet just grew as well and he is wearing a size 9, almost 10. He is totally into the movie CARS and loves Lightning McQueen. He wants everything he owns to be from the movie CARS- Ka---Chow!!!! :) I am also sooooo proud of him too, because he is a gamer. He loves playing board games: The Picnic Game, The Ladybug Game, Candyland and Chutes and Ladders. He is learning is letters and does great at shapes, colors, counting, size comparisons, and days of the week. He adores doing pre-school in the evenings with Mommy when the twinnies are in my bed--- a late date with Mom. I love them too. I really can't believe how fast the time went, and how my heart is madly in love with my 3 yr. old named Gabriel Thomas, but he is my sweet BIG BOY.


2 comments:

Alec said...

All Your sons penis headS are probably very gooey with precum and I will just take all 3 of them behind your neighbors house pull the skin back that’ is protecting their penis heads and then lick their whole little boy penis heads off from all the gooey precum that is all over their penis head then I will hold them by their hips and place their smooth little boy penises into my mouth and move my head up and down really fast and your sons are trying to get their penises out of my mouth but it’s too late because I am enjoying their sweet little boy cum that they are spurting out from their penises into my mouth then I am licking and swallowing their cum from their penis heads then I let your sons penises fall from my mouth then I swallowed the rest of their cum that was in my mouth then I turned them around and fondled their cute little boy bum cheeks and kissed them gently on their bum cheeks and listened to them moan then I bent your sonS over and stuck my penis into there bums and listened to them moan and scream then I said that’s it good boy then I pulled them really close to me and I said you are really warm and soft and super tight back here then I said your pretty little boy bums and cute little boy penises are going to make me shoot my load up that pretty little boy bum of yours then I shot my load then I pulled out then I said that’s it good boy then I turned Then around and then I started stroking their penises off and then they asked me why did you rape us? Then I said your smooth little boy penises and bums are super cute and smooth but when I started sucking you’re penises off and I made you spurt your gooey cum into my mouth I knew That you were tasty and yummy and little boyS cum is really yummy especially yours and I cannot keep my hands or mouth off of you or any cute little boys especially if they are naked and really smooth and soft and I get to suck the piss and gooey cum right out of there little boy penises it was so yummy then I started eating out there bums then I gave your little boys another blow job and made them feel good and also made them explode all their cum into my mouth then I would jammed my finger up there pretty little boy bums then took my finger out and licked my finger clean then left

mcaskil said...

wtf