Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Oh Yeah!! Fall is here! Nov. 2010

My sweetie-pie neice Alaina. What don't I like about her? She is cute, upbeat, sweet and ADORES my children. Plus, I think that I am her fave Auntie! Shhhh... ;)
So every other Sunday I usually get a call with a "can I come over? somewhere in the conversation and the answer is ALWAYS, Heck yes!!! Come on over!
Alaina remembers our leaf piles every year, thanks to the gigant-o tree (yes, all from one tree!) above! So in November the raking usually begins! Lainey suggested today to be THE DAY!
So I arm Alaina and my 3 littles with all the tools that I deem fit (and safe!)
They did a GREAT job! That pile was ALL them. No help! Impressive huh? Oh yeah, and she begs to do this. All I do is supply the hot chocolate..... :)
Lainey asking Gavin what they should do next!! Jump, etc.
Here is my sweet Gabriel... Man, he is growing up quickly!
Gavin looks like he is scheming us trouble, and Grant is mellow as usual!
Gavin my wild man suggested THROWING W-I-L-D the leaves. Good choice!
Then Gabe suggested JUMPING!
Grant didn't care, as long as they were together and having fun!

Who knew that leaves could be SOOOOO much fun!

No comments: