Monday, November 22, 2010

Halloween Night 2010

So first, yes ~ I am behind! Seriously ~ I know. I really and truly can't keep up with everything. So I do what I can, and finish when I can.
Now to the good stuff.... How freakin' adorable are they???? Oh my... they make me grin just looking at my beautiful, healthy darlings.
We have a Dalmation dog named SPOT. A Grant who is known as Woody and a Gavin who is currently going by the name Buzz or Space Ranger! :)
I (brilliantly) decided to take pictures that day due to our PART-TAY that night. He jumped on the suggestion, grabbed the camerea and decided that he was the better picture taker, and well took the pictures. I was so grateful (and got to be the crazy mom doing antics and coaxing out smiles behind Corey.)
Woody taking his job seriously!
The dog taking control of the situation.
and Woody now going after Buzz!
Here are the twins at their 2nd Halloween. I paid a fortune (as usual) but loved the costumes.
Gabe was doing to be a dog since his birthday last MARCH. Oh that kid wants a puppy so bad.
Here is Gavin being a fantastic Buzz.
Here are my beautiful babies. Gabe 4, Grant 2, Gavin 2


And well, this is because Corey was taking the pictures. Go figure!
I am still laughing as I type. Corey cracks me up.


So the part-tay. A kid party, for kids, with other parents of kids... still we all loved it!
Jack the fireman
Ellie the butterfly
Lance the Giraffe
Rowan the Pumpkin
My Niece Alaina the Jazzerciser!

The fun food! I loved the spider and skeleton dipped OREOS.
Here are the witches' fingers (thanks Laurel)

Laurel's creative yummy's!
The rest of the spread... brats and hotdogs, pumpkin cake, 7 layer bean dip, fruit tray OH and my pumpkin tree in the background!

Sarah, Lance and my little bro Andy
Gavin's first candy!
Grant's first piece

Gabe's first piece EXCITING!!
Me with the love of my life! I love him so much, even if he didn't dress as a fireman to walk around with Gabe, even if he didn't want me to dress-up as JESSIE the cowgirl from Toy Story or as Cruella de Ville. I still have him who tolerates all of my wild ZEST for life and calms/grounds me when I need it!
Trick or Treat!
The dalmation and the fireman!
Insisting that Gav wears his goggles, since I paid for those too!
The littles (kids 2 and under) went home after 2 blocks but Gabe and Ellie (4) went for 2 more blocks with the daddies!
Later that night after the party, ANGIE showed with with Mike, Colton and 4 days old baby Macie!!! Jenae got to her first!

But don't worry, I was patient and soon got my turn! **HONESTLY, there is NOTHING like holding a newborn, fresh from Heaven! I loved every second of it!

No comments: