Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Heart Isn't BIG Enough!

My heart just isn't big enough to tell them JUST HOW MUCH I LOVE THEM!
These precious miracles are my joy.
When I look at them, by heart swells with pride, until my throat hurts and tears burn my eyes!
I hope they know how much their Mommy and Daddy love them.
These boys are the BEST.
They have zest for life, love adventure, love God, and truly care about others.
Ahh... my sweet angel babies, you will always be the little loves of my life.
Never doubt my love, I will try to guide you- teach you about God- pray for you daily- encourage you to be a godly man- speak TRUTH whether you want to hear it or not- and love you with all the love that God gives a mother. You 3 lovies bring me unsurpassed JOY!
Family is a precious gift and Corey and I are so grateful God gave you darlings to us.
May God bless you and keep you, May His face shine upon you (my angel babies!)

No comments: