Sunday, November 7, 2010

Going to the Pumpkin Patch - First Field Trip

Gabe and Ellie attend Little Lamb Pre-School together. Great school, but even better are the field trips. Parents and siblings attend as well!!! So fun! With that said, Gabe said that Mom and his brothers should go with him. The 3 G's favorite part: Not the pumpkins- the rented yellow SCHOOL BUS!
We arrived and jumped on the tractor to the pumpkin fields.

Gabe and Ellie (ahh... young love! :)

Now for the picking of the perfect pumpkin-- and like the crazy mom I am, I whip off the yellow pre-school shirt and stick on a cute sweater, due to a possible photo op!!! ;)

My two little ones hiking down to the "good" ones.
He thinks this one is it!
Quite pleased with himself.
Umm... No! Look here monkeys!!!
Try again, blah! Never mind. I will try again later!

Jenae with Jack and my two youngest next to her!
Cleaning up the pumpkins! Jenae is such a great friend and mom!
Oops, maybe I should get him back into the yellow shirt!! :)
My little Monday morning miracles! Aren't they cute!?!?
Look at my 3 little green beans dying to get into the animal area. I should probably let them have a pet some day, but well, that day seems a ways off!

You can take the boy out of the country, but you can't take the country out of the boy!
Just like brother!
It's time to pet the animals!
Grant excited, but obviously slightly nervous!
Grant now teaching Gavin how to FEED.
Gabe and Ellie taking a turn!
"Here Jasper, we will pet you!" - Not interested!
Trying to get a picture of the 4 munchkins!
Taking a break, and the poor white goat's head was stuck.

Pre-Schoolers on the Hay Pyramid, Gabe bottom right! Class shot Me with my angel babies. Ahhh... I love being a mom. I love my boys and their amazing daddy!
Here are the pumpkins, home!
Gavin- big orange pumpkins Gabriel- short, fat pumpkin, Grant- green pumpkin

1 comment:

Jenae said...

Adorable pictures and even better memories! So glad to get to share this preschool year with you!