Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Stacking Scentsy!

My sweet little boys!! And truly, they are SWEET, KIND-HEARTED little boys. Everytime I take them somewhere, all the comments that I receive are on their impressive behavior. They are well-behaved little boys. I am so proud of them.
Plus, they are CUTE to boot! I saw these shirts and got a kick out of them. Gabriel has a red one with two guitars on it, but he wanted to where his new skateboard shirt from Ma'z.


Mr. Grant in the GRAY!

Mr. Gavin in the blue!


Gabriel in the skateboards!


Now, my boys just want to be where I am and so I was in the kitchen cleaning up and doing dishes, nothing unusual, and they just wanted to help. Well, help from 3 little ones is rarely any help at all, so I set them to smelling SCENTSYs. Oh and they love it. They smell them, sort them and of course stack them.

Yes, my boys do have legos, but that is too far aparently, for they are back in the playroom!

So instead, here we all are having fun, together!!! :) Ahh... Nice work boys!


No comments: