Thursday, May 20, 2010

Using our ZOO PASS!

I called my buddy Jenae at 7:25 a.m. and asked if she wanted to go to the ZOO. I told her I was aiming to leave around 8:45. She agreed (don't you love those spur of the moment friends) and off we went taking our 5 munchkins to the zoo.
Here we are looking at the backside of the elephants! ;)

Here I am with my cutie pies: Gavin and Grant.

SNACK TIME!

Here is Gabriel rocking the sunglasses!

Here we are at the new Africa "Predator" Exhibit. The kids were going wild banging on the African drums. They were really cool!

Gavin going solo!

Grant and Jack doing a duet!


Gabe and Grant getting there groove on!

Ellie on her toes!

Jack posing by his favorite drum!


Grant riding the lion!


Loving the new lion area!

YUP! They are all wearing from shirts from Gymboree! Of course 2 are matching and Gabe is coordinated. Did you even need to ask?


Kids' view... uhh....


Up please mom, so I can take some pictures! Here are the zebras.


Impala on 2 legs, standing up, eating the leaves!


Another impala behind the trees. Now it has been an incredibly warm morning, but the kids are hungry, so we decide to eat our lunch on the train!


Here's our ZOO TRAIN. And it was RAINING heavily the whole time. God blessed us with great weather, then lunch under cover on the train, we then just fed the lorikeets and headed home. A PERFECT day!


Gabe feeding the birds. Notice the hoods up and rain on us!! Thank you God. It couldn't have worked out better. And the naps my kids took were LONG and AWESOME!

No comments: