Thursday, May 27, 2010

Obsessed with Scentsy: Passing it on to a younger generation!

Here is my neice Alaina. She is a dolly. We just love her and for her birthday I got her a Scentsy. It matches her new room and I knew that she would love it.
YUP!
Now, I love smells and things to smell clean and nice. The variety of smells is amazing. The warmers can be left on constantly, or not. Plus, they aren't a fire hazard. Perfect for me. So the boys have one in their room (3 boys- ya know and it was SURF themed- A match!) and one in my living room. I love the smell and how everyone notices it when they walk in. YUM-O!!!

Now, this is not the first Scentsy gift and surely not the last (Erika, Maren and my sister in law Sarah). So all of my friends- beware. You will either be invited to a party or get one given to you sooner or later. OBSESSED, and now my little neice is too! So fun!!!

4 comments:

Heidi said...

What? I've never heard of Scentsy! But, I'm OBSESSED with nice smells. I currently have 4 different flavors of fabric softener in my cupboard. :-) I need to google it and see if I can order it online!

Mindy said...

Hmm. I don't remember selling that to you...

cowartclan said...

Heidi you need to live closer and you could come and check out my stash of Scentsy, plus I would love to see that sweetie baby of yours. My boys could teach him some new "tricks".

Yeah- and Mindy umm you didn't and I ordered it from my friend Jen who has boatloads on hand. Please still babysit for me!!!

Laurel said...

I love Scentsy too! Rowan asks to smell the cubes if she spies them while I'm in the closet.