Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My kids love "following" me!

I know the day will come when I will be crushed and probably BAWL because my kiddos don't want me around, but for now. I just would love some time to myself, or at least a few minutes. For example:
  • I would love to go potty by myself again.
  1. I either have them in with me
  2. Suddenly flying needing to "go" themselves
  3. Or if I command them to stay out, peeking in or swinging on the door.
  • Putting my make-up on without them "helping" or poking through all of my stuff
  • Cooking something quickly without three "budding chefs" sharing in the cooking, because their "help" is precious, but really more work than help.
  • Shower- without them crying, banging on the door asking if I am in there??? or all of us in our swimsuit taking a shower "with MOMMY"

Honestly though~ I love it. All of it~ being a MOMMY is what I was made for.

So here are 2 of the monkeys hovering right outside my bathroom while I brush my teeth.
Yes, Grant is crying due to me recently having the door shut. I was attempting to dress in private!
Gavin is just happy to show me his "new monkey move" that he practiced on my bed with the door closed. See pic one!

Here are my 2 year old babies... still in love with their Mommy. Ahhh...... I love them

And I know that someday I will have my PRIVACY back and I will lose my three biggest fans! Kinda a sad thing already.

No comments: