Thursday, April 8, 2010

I have got to be getting old, time is FLYING BY!

Just the difference a year can make in little ones is incredible!!! Amazing!!!
My little munchkins are now 2!!! I can SERIOUSLY remember it just like yesterday, them being born, and then, turning ONE!! I remember them being born healthy, coming home with us and being soooo bitty! I remember midnight feedings and the tandem nursing while Gav and Grant held hands the whole time they nursed! WOW... we have come a long ways. They crawled, walked fed themselves, began talking, running, giving hugs and kisses, climbing and then turned TWO. What sweet beautiful boys they are becoming. I am just bursting my buttons with pride!
Now my sweetie pie Gabriel is FOUR!!!! Freaky that he is so funny, uses humor so well, can boss his brothers around, and speak impressively. He can climb, fish, dig and use all playgrounds with ease. He rides his bike and is signed up for pre-school. My baby has definitely grown into a pre-schooler. I am so proud of him. He truly is THAT sweet, THAT kind, THAT thoughtful, and THAT loving. He is tenderhearted and a truly delightful child.
Here is the GANG!
Big 2 year olds (Gav and Grant)


In case you missed it, they are TWO!


My handsome big boy!
Here we are just over a year ago, with Gabe almost 3!


The twinnies just turned 1 year (Gavin and Grant-Grant)

One year (almost walking)!


But crawling was safer still (Grant and Gavin)

What a difference a year can make!!! Again, WOW!!!!!!

No comments: