Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Gabe's 4th Birthday Saturday March 27, 2010



MY SWEET BOY GABRIEL IS TURNING 4!
For his birthday he picked out the theme - Puppy Dog. Great ~ easy enough I figured since the other option was a Dolphin Trainer party. :)

So I started off the planning with an idea for a cake ~ that I could make and some cute dog decorations. Gabe loved the plates and napkins (Do I smell cake with a cute dog on them.)

So Gabe's best friend and his family showed up early to help. They love the cute puppy dog ears.


Parents were doing puppy dog animals around, streamers and balloons. The boys ~ just playin'


Here is the excited birthday boy in his puppy dog shirt. Oh and don't worry, the twins are wearing puppy dogs too. And yes, they are matching tops!!


Ashley made the ears for Gabe's party and Papa John always gets roped into helping!


Here are Corey and Sandy hard at work. I was doing the food!


Here is my masterpiece. Oh yeah. I made the cake. 2 rounds, 2 cupcakes for paws, Licorice ears and mouth, Junior mints and brown M&Ms, Fruit by the foot tongue and collar, Necco and M&M eyes and I JUST ROCKED A CUTE CAKE FOR GABRIEL!! He was mesmorized!!!


Here is the table with dog bone crackers and the "puppy chow" coming.


The party has started. Bring on the food!


It was great having the kid table in the kitchen.


Corey and I getting a chance to enjoy the company!


KID TABLE!


GRANT on the floor, not needing anything else but his food.


Gavin on the floor by the kid table, not wanting to miss out on any action!

OH YEAH!! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY AND I AM FOUR YEARS OLD!!!!


Present time!! People always amaze me with their generosity and love for my kids! Thank you everyone for making Gabe's day EXTRA special!


A pet hamster that moves and runs around the house (fake!)


Hugs and kisses, with a BIG thank you Aunt Min-Min!


More presents.... :)


Gabe is totally into "Handy Manny" and was thrilled to get some many new, cool H.M. stuff!


Bubble blower from Miss Laurel and Patrick and little Rowan Renee!


Our friends Miss Jenae and Ellie.


Thank you so much Ma'z. I LOVE IT!!!!


A few gifts more and lots more hugs!


Robin and Jeanna


Gabe did a great job, since he HATES all of the attention on him and can get shy and weird, but the comes off as rude and ungrateful. So we had BIG talks and a practice round to make sure the he was normal and gracious. The funny little things that you have to TRAIN your children in. Who know that openning gifts could be so hard and come off rude..... Who knew????


Last gift, a scooter from Jack and Jeanna ~ thank you Johnsons!


Hugs and thank yous.....


A fun quick game of Pin the tail on the PUPPY!


Time for cake!!!


Uncle Cody and Aunt Shannon made it too!


A round of singing and digging in!



Yum! As good as it was cute!


I think all of the kids wanted more!!! Success!


It was wonderful to be outside in the sun, with nice weather, no crumbs to clean-up or mashed into my carpet and the beauty of nature all around! A perfect day for a perfect party.


Gabe ~ I love you and hope that you thoroughly enjoyed your "Puppy Party". I love you so much. Have a great year being FOUR!





No comments: