Friday, December 18, 2009

On any given Saturday!

Yeah, it's Saturday and Daddy-O is home. We start with a yummy breakfast. Here is the tribe awaiting the food!


They are usually sticky and so we get dressed right away, WASH, PJ's off, dressed!

A little chill time on the couch while I clean the kitchen.



Gavin and Grant are 98% potty-trained and so they love prancing around in their "BIG BOYS"


Gabe thinks just wearing underwear is "embarrassing."


A new, wild past time that has come to the Cowart Clan residence is the activity of WRESTLING. I am NOT sure what I think about it. But boys will be boys!!!!


Gottcha Daddy-O! Pinned by Grant- the heavywieght!!! :)


Then tickled to pieces by all three, and smooshed!


Daddy is tag-teamed and pinned again!
OK, TIME TO GET DRESSED!


My little guys are looking so grown-up. The twins will be TWO in 13 days (although here it is a MONTH). Gabriel is 3 1/2. They are growing up FAST.


My 3 handsome monkeys! Gavin LEFT, Gabe, Grant RIGHT


My little lovies!


Serious Mr. Grant


Gavin and Grant talking over dinner plans on what to cook! ;)


Gabriel ready for action! As he told me, "Mom- everyone has done their poops this morning. Let's go DO something!" Corey and I were laughing hysterically. Can you tell we are heavy into potty-training?


Hoping for a cute pic, but 2 outta 3 isn't bad! :)


My consolation to them growing up is that they still love and NEED their mommy. I just hope that doesn't change too much. My family is the JOY of my life!

No comments: