Monday, December 21, 2009

Gingerbread Houses with Alaina and Tobias

Making gingerbread houses is an art. One NOT possessed by me or with 3 helpful "youngin's" so thankfully I had two older assistants. Our cousins Alaina 10 and Tobias 9 were here to help!!
Here we go!
Gavin showing you his candy decoration!
Lainey piping frosting, Toby and Gabriel licking frosting. Hmm.... :)

Grant and Gavin got demoded to just making the gingerbread men and decorating them. They were more "HELP" than I could handle!



Auntie Hannah came in and held Lance (our nephew) and he LOVED the attention and didn't want down. I guess he wanted in on all of the action!

This job gets a little messy!


I decided maybe I should step in and get this house going!!! Piping the frosting was HARD.
*Tobias, Gavin through my arm, Grant*
All in all, it was yummy, a HUGE mess and tons of laughs and fun! Another successful day at the Cowarts!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

This is the first year I didn't make a house. :( I'm glad you guys did, looks like fun.