Monday, December 21, 2009

Family Portraits for Christmas- 12/09

My heart is so full. I love my family. They are the joy of my life. I ABSOLUTELY adore my children. They make me giggle, belly laugh, and amaze me with all they have learned to do. All of my children are so different, so special. They are priceless to Corey and I. And my husband... Oh, he is the LOVE OF MY LIFE. Everything is better when he is here, with us. He is what makes me sparkle, light up and encourages me to grow. He is my best friend. I love him with every fiber in my body!
God has been so good to us!
MY FAMILY
Just for the record, yes!, that is Gavin on my lap. I have to keep on eye on that little knuckle head.
Oh and did I mention how still HANDSOME the Cowart men are?
*Gavin, Corey and Gabe, Grant*
Here I am snuggled up with my little lovies!

I loved this picture. All of their personalities came through perfectly!
*Grant in the front: so mellow, hands in his pockets, chilled, obeying perfectly, sweet
*Gabe: my kind-hearted, silly willy, trickster boy who is the best big bro EVER
*Gavin: cuddle bug, Mr. Naughty Britches who was sitting (for the moment, as he was popping up and then down) laughing and so full of life and shenanigans.

SOULMATES!
My handsome hubby and I who just told our boys, "Look, we are done already. So if you hold still and look at the camera on this next one, you can be done in one time too!"


I thank God for my family! I AM BLESSED
ps. you can click on any picture to make it larger!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

Cute family! The first one is my fave.