Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas Tree Farm 2009 ~ Farrell Farms

Corey and I have found a Christmas Tree Farm that we love. It is in Washougal, just up past my parents' house. The trees are amazing, and the kids love the cocoa and candy canes. Corey LOVES the big bonfire! I just love making memories with my family during the "most wonderful time of the year!"
Corey and I are ready to lead the trek into the trees.

All four of the BOYS are excited and ready to find the perfect tree!


Smile for the camera, and then we will turn you loose!


The search begins with Gavin leading the way.... Gabe is hot on the trail....

and Grant would rather hold a hand and stick with Daddy-O!




Gabriel has found a tree. "I found one dad! Should we get it?" A little small was the response.


Here is one where all 3 of them found the "PERFECT" tree.


With a little guidance we all found this tree. PERFECTION!


Gavin loves it, and the rock next to it!

Grant Grant also found a rock.


At least Gabriel LOVES our tree. It was promptly sawed down by Corey and I (more Corey) and carried by Corey and Gabriel to the tree shaker and binder/tie-er- upper. :)


Quick pose by before COCOA!



There it goes!


This would have been such a cute shot of my munchkins, but this girl just would not leave. UGH...


She FINALLY leaves and I couldn't get them to look at me for ANYTHING. Figures... ;)


So we got some cocoa while Daddy paid for the tree and then over to enjoy the bonfire.


We got a few family snapshots with a random lab puppy, so stinkin' cute.


Corey and Gabe kept telling me how much fun a puppy would be, but I stayed strong. They are adorable but I know the work and money involved. Not yet... :)


Aren't the chairs COOL?!?!


The happy couple. We both love Christmas and went up here the Saturday after Thanksgiving.


Mr. Grant drank his cocoa quickly and kept checking on Gavin's status.



It was some seriously YUMMY cocoa!


Gabriel is getting more and more independent. He decided to go and sit in this chair away from the family all by himself.


Here he is being brave.


Too bad the little brothers follow him right over. Here is Grant on the chair now.


Followed up by Gavin!

The tree is loaded on our lovely PURPLE minivan.


Rounding up the munchkins, time to go.


Our fabulous, fun, family adventure is over for this year- but no worries- we will be back NEXT year!


No comments: