Monday, December 12, 2011

SURPRISE!!!

So, I am slightly a control freak.  I am usually on top of everything, in the "know", and know everything that is happening in this little home and family of ours. 

That said, I turned 33 **GASP!!!*** Nov. 30th and my husband threw a surprise party!!
What the heck?!?!  How did I not know?  I don't know.  I must be getting OLD...  :)

 Here I am coming in....
 Yes, I do look a little dorky-  DIDN'T KNOW FOLKS!!  Yes, I do look a little "deer in the headlights"  I was TOTALLY SHOCKED.
 Look what my man did!!  Isn't he great!  Ya, I know--  The best!!!
 A feast!
And then we played BUNCO all night!!  Corey outdid himself, as usual, spoiling everyone there and making me feel loved, as usual!  Man, he is a good guy - but YIKES no more surprise parties.  That was such a weird/confused feeling.   But the flip side, I love a good party!!!

No comments: