Saturday, December 10, 2011

Fall in a Nutshell!!!

Happy Fall Ya'll
 So, our fall here has been the best yet.  The weather is gorgeous, I am still running and the leaves are FREAKIN' stunning.  Seriously, great fall.  Fall is my fave season and here are the highlights. 
1.  Costumes - my kids are so funny choosing them, and darling wearing them!
2.  Our excuse to throw a party - We host Halloween every year
3.  The pumpkins patch - pumpkins, carving, seeds, and family fun!  Ahh...

The Highlights:

 Lance as Winnie the Pooh
 Angie's kiddos as Luke and Leia!  :)
 My niece Lainey and Rowan the Bee
 My Darlings - Gavin the Chef
 Grant the Dalmation
 Gabe the Pirate
 The neurotic mom who makes her kids carve pumpkins in their undies because of the mess.  What a MEAN mom I am!!  :)  Black mail pics ~ Oh yeah baby!!!  I am ready for 3 boys in middle school and High School and I am WELL prepared.
The family at the Bi-Zi Farms.  Ahh we love the pumpkin patch!!!  What a day of ANIMALS,
 We did the hay maze and for the first time they could do it all on their own.  Dang, they are getting BIG.    Me and my twinnies  Grantie and Gavie.
 The big boy, who completed the maze in NO TIME flat.
 We then trotted off for pumpkins, and found every size, color, and shape imaginable.
 We rode the tractor back with all the heavy pumpkins,
 then washed them!
 After that we tried the pumpkin launch!!!  So FUN!!!
 Then back to the hay bale pyramid for the 40th time, kidding!! - kinda, it felt like it!!!
 See, here we are again.
 But what else would I rather do than hang with my 4 favorite DUDES?  Nothing!!!  :)
But avast, it was time to leave so we finally loaded up the pumpkins and boys all in a wheelbarrow and off we went.

Ahh... I love fall!!!  Happy Fall Ya'll!!

No comments: