Wednesday, June 22, 2011

They've LANDED!

We had the nicest arrival of Corey's Brother Casey and his family.

Here are the 3 pirates. Grant, Ruby and Gabe - I love that my boys are ROCKING the double eye patch. Hmmm.... I really think that the girls loved all the "boy" toys that we own.


Ruby, Claire and Haley loved actually using an umbrella. We were able to show them rain in JUNE ~ Go figure! :)

Now 7 munchkins, 6 years and under can be a lot, so I created some challenges (I know, I can't help myself.)


They were challenged to create a building/tower in 15 minutes and then I would take their pictures with their towers. Gabe thought I needed a pic too! Umm.. sorry, no make-up yet.


Haley was 1 of the 3 3year olds at the house. 3 is a great age!


The jeep- oh the girls loved the BOY jeep! Ruby was a pretty darn good driver.


Then in typical, Washington June fashion, we spiked to 90 degrees. We turned on the sprinkler and had a fabulous time. The umbrellas were a hit again!


Sandy/Mom/Lita/Mazy with all 7 of her grandbabies!


The brothers. Corey and Casey~


Here are 3 generations of Cowarts. Amazing.... Praise God for a heritage of God, Love and Family!


Haley was stuck with a trike, but she loved it I think! *She was my lil' buddy!


Lita with Claire, Ian, and Haley.


Hitting up the park because it is practically in our backyard. 4 on the slide. The cousins have such a happy time together. Loved it!


We are starting to get tuckered out! Here is Uncle Casey and Baby Ian.


Watching a movie that last night... Look at all those cute Cowart kiddos.




Come back soon!

No comments: