Sunday, June 26, 2011

Summer Lovin'

Ahhh.... we love summer here in the Pacific NW, when and if it ever comes. I THINK it is FINALLY here! We had some beautiful days lately and took advantage of the day to get some great pics of our handsome little men.


All 3 of my little lovies!


Gabe temporarily FORGOT how to smile!

Little Gavin


Mr. Grant


Gabriel found his lost smile!


Sweet Pea Gavin


Love Bug Grant


My Twinnies: Grant up, Gav sitting


Gabe working his newly discovered SMILE!


Looking very NON-mischiveous at this moment!


My mellow one - Grant


Here, they are done and asking to go. Sure ~ as Gabe is SNEEZING and Eyes red and watering from blasted allergies. Eesh... poor kid. But we can't keep him in, summer is so short. So, Hello Zrytec, meet my son Gabriel.




**And there are my recent photos of my twins ~ 3 and a half, and Gabe 5 yrs.




No comments: