Friday, June 10, 2011

Getting His AWARD - Gabe graduated Pre-School!

OK, disclaimer- I am TOTALLY that mom. Ya know - who thinks her kids really are the best, most athletic, wonderful, sweet, smartest, CLAPS so loud, takes a gazillion pictures, YA KNOW! But I won't apologize, I just blog them, kinda quiet bragging. ** Now my in-laws, dad (broken kneecap), and aunties and cousins couldn't make it to Gabe's Program so I put it up for them. Sorry non-family people.

Anywho....


Here is my Gabe with his graduation medal with the beloved Mrs. Sharp and Mrs. Zehner. Such GREAT, loving teachers.

So beloved by my youngest two too!
Gabe's best friends : Ellie and Sophia

So Little Lamb had a great reception after the program, then off we zipped home.

Gabe and his proud brothers.

The proud parents who are shocked that Gabe is this big, but pleased with his progress. I think we are doing something right. He is so smart, sweet and funny.


We love you Gabe!

Award Time


No comments: