Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Gabe's Preschool Graduation

So my darling Mr. Gabriel, my big boy, graduated from pre-school. Ugh.... Kindergarten, really? How? How did my sweet baby boy grow up and become ready for Kindergarten next year. Oh my....

Anywho... That cutie patootie in the blue with the sweater vest is mine. He sang and did so well on his verses and songs. I was floored, and proud ~ HECK YA!!!!! Bursting!!!!
He was so cute though, standing by his girlfriend and best friend Ellie waving at us CONSTANTLY! Oh, be still my heart ~ the cuteness of my son, the kids and the program. LOVED IT! Here are a few videos. Enjoy!



They did songs and verses through the year. Here is part of September/Fall.



Here is Gabe's "2 second" wave.

Now here is the September Month line-up. Flag Salute, Apple Poem and Pumpkin Song. This was done at home! Enjoy the cuteness, because I do every minute, every day.



I will be adding more of these for my friends at pre-school and far-away friends, then the same done at home by Gabe up close.

1 comment:

Ashley Byers said...

Wonderful! Loved them!!!!(videos) And Love them!(the boys) :)