Sunday, August 30, 2009

Enchanted Forest

Corey decided we should take a family outing to Enchanted Forest in Salem, OR. He had so many memories of going there when he was young, he couldn't wait to share them with our boys.
Here is our family in Western Town. How fun and COOL!!!


Gabriel and Grant went on a ride, the (mini) Ferris Wheel.
Gavin we didn't even try to put him in, he's a chicken. He would have BAWLED and HATED it!!


Gavin and mommy going through the Alice in Wonderland "Rabbit hole!"



Here we are in the witches' house. A little scary, but the kiddos didn't notice. They just liked the lights in the dark house.




Here is a cute, great ride. The train was similiar to a Candyland train. The boys LOVED it. It had steering wheels and buttons to push. Such a BOY ride!!



Here is Gabe and I on the Frog Hopper. I am sure that you get the idea!! :)



They had a super water/light show. We ate lunch in there. It was fabulous, beautiful and calm.



Here we are going through StoryBook Lane. All of the Nursery Rhymes and old folk tales were displayed. What fun!! Mary Had a Little Lamb and Little Miss Muffett. My kids thought it was the Itsy, Bitsy Spider though! :) Close enough.....



All in all, it was a fun day. I am so grateful that I have such a wonderful husband who loves family outings, values his family, and plans amazing adventures for his boys and that we can do as a family. I love him and am amazed at what a wonderful daddy he is. I love him with all my heart.

No comments: