Friday, August 14, 2009

Camas Day Parade

I love living in a small town. We went to the Camas Day Parade and it rocked!

The day was warm, OK HOT, but the kiddos and I didn't care. It was so fun. It was the perfect length for a parade. Not too crowded, just fun! And my brother Andy, Sarah and Baby Lance also came to join in the small town fun!


The 3 boys soon learned that if they waved and blew kisses, they got "OHHs and AHHs" and boatloads of candy thrown to them. Hmmm.........


Gavin loves his sunglasses! He will actually leave them on for LONG chunks of time.


OH and don't be alarmed. I didn't dress them in the purple "ninja" ribbon around their head. That was their "sweet and funny" Daddy!



Final pose, before he had to get serious for the candy throwers!!
I love this shot!!! :) Gavin is such a character!




1 comment:

Laurel said...

Love the ninja look. We missed the parade this year. :(