Tuesday, July 17, 2012

4th of July! 2012


YIKES!!!  I am behind!  Life is crazy which is funny because I was SOOOOOO swamped before summer.  I was teaching 2 sessions of Spanish for homeschool groups.  It was fun, great and combined two of my favorite things kids and teaching & Spanish.

I loved it but planning, copying and creating curriculum was very time consuming.

Then I was also taking a 123 Spanish class for my last 5 credits I needed to renew my teaching license as I will be subbing this upcoming school year and then applying the following year.  WOW!  The class was great and I aced it.  Corey was hoping that I would take YOGA or Body Blast (easy- no homework) but my inner NERD took over and I LOVE SPANISH!!!  But then I can't do anything NOT to the best of my ability, so I busted my tail on that class ACING IT, but it took time.

Any who.... so now it is summer and July is half way through, but I love our country and wanted to share and update this silly little family blog.

So here is the gang.  They look pathetic as I just woke them up from naps and it was HOT out.
 We went up to my parents.  Hannah was there with her new hubby and step daughter.
 Here I am with my sister in law and favorite niece-  I can't belive my sassy little niece is finally TALLER than me.  Gosh I love the little lady.
 Corey and my bro.
 Corey and the kids after a talk about WHY we have the 4th of July.
 Typical cousin play.  Gavin- Toby-Grant with Dart guns.
 My parents loving every minute with the grandkiddos.
 More babies!  YEAH!
 Me and my man hauling out the fireworks.
 Gabe doing sparklers while waiting for it to get dark.
 Gavin enjoying a sparkler.
 Grant is nervous, but being brave!
 It's finally dark, and the moon was a eerie RED.  Maybe the smoke?
 And then we did our best to put on a SHOW!!!  It was awesome!!!!!!
What more do you want:  Family, Food and Entertainment!!!!  We had it  all!

No comments: