Wednesday, November 2, 2011

All in a Day at the Crazy Cowarts

1. Shennanigans - This Day Happened to be a Toilet Issue... A stick huh??
OH... see now, it's a bouncy ball in the toilet. The fish net is too wide and so I thought maybe a stick could push it up and then we could grab it with a net. YES - not too shocking to me any more.
SUCCESS!!! This mama is a genius at solving toilet issues - as in I have solved a LOT!
2. Daddy's Home- The boys (all FOUR) like to wrestle and be wild. Corey seeing if he can carry too on his shoulders. And then of course they need me to document. They are so silly and THE BEST!!
3. MOM FREAK-OUT!!! - Mom needs them to chill out, it is TOO WILD so Daddy-O reads them a story. Ahh... precious huh??? My nephew is the 4 th child on the couch.
4. CREATIVE TIME- "I have a great idea mom... Stick my sticky hand on the roof and it will hang my microphone to sing in."
SEE the SYSTEM. Sticky hand on the roof.
5. OUTSIDE guys- I HAVE to finish dinner. OUT!!!! So they head outside to their beloved treehouse dressed in an INDIAN/Native American costume, pirate bandana on, rainbow sunglasses, and his MICROPHONE singing at the top of his lungs. Then there is the yoga doing BUZZ LIGHTYEAR next to him. Our neighbors must think..... Oh well... they are safe having fun and OUTSIDE so that we can all eat tonight!!!
6. Excerise- It is good for all of us. Off we head to the waterfall trail. The 4 boys loving God's creation. I am blessed, even in all the crazy!!!!
7. ALMOST THERE- The day is almost done. PJ's on, teeth brushed, story read, and I am going to do my excerise video since I didn't run. OH WAIT. They all want to do it too. Sure what the heck. The harder they player, the harder they sleep. Right?? Right!!
Gabe and I working out. The twins just being WILD, as in tired but determined to stay up.
Ahhh.... the joys that other people shudder at brings me giggles, smiles, gray hair, and bear hugs and sloppy kisses.

No comments: