Friday, August 12, 2011

The changes that kids make in our lives....

My bestie E (my roommate from college) is just so great. She helps me remember that my name is KAREN, not mommy. I always leave feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. E and I take turns visiting each other; her to our home and me up to Seattle. This time I took my family up to Seattle....




Here we are after an uphill, no stroller, not really sure where we are going, long hike. :)
Here are at a pirate water show, with lots of crowds and during lunch time. The boys just loved the water... :)

Here is a cool "fire rescue" boat, my boys only like the....


Goose. LIKE ONE OF THE HIGH LIGHTS OF THE TRIP!!!! :)


Here is my bestie who is my kindred spirit! Gosh I love the girl! I can officially vouch that I HAVE changed from my college days to a woman who thinks, understands and views everything through MOM LENSES. I am such a mom... :)


I truly can say though that Seattle is still so dear to my heart. I love the city, water (lakes), UW ~ Go Huskies!, and the fact that in 3 hours I can be in Seattle with my bestie E!


E suggests a trendy, big city idea, my kids beg for the park.


So we took my babies (Corey and the boys) to the park! Go figure. Kids... :) It really doesn't take much!


On the way home we saw my Kindergarten through High School best friend Tess at her home. Baby Sophia is 12 weeks, but my kids mainly loved BELLA, the pup! What a FUN trip!


Kids really do change your life, and I L*O*V*E it!






**Can you tell people who have kids from those who don't?**


What a learning curve our kiddos are!!!

No comments: