Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mary Poppins Her Name...

*I love Broadway shows.
*I have seen my fair share, but it hasn't been in QUITE a while.


So I planned a besties night out TO MARY POPPINS!!!! with my besties Jenae and Sarah. They are the greatest. I can go for ages without seeing them, laugh and talk our brains out, and end up thinking, "Ahhh.... they are the BEST!" I L*O*V*E those girls.

Here we are after dinner (happy hour- cheap, yummy and melon martinis!!).
Jenae and I at "Half Time!"

Sarah and I posing with our Mary Poppins program. Yes, I AM grinning huge because they just sang A SPOON FOR OF SUGAR... AND CHIM-CHIMINEY... AND SUPERCALIFAGLISTICXPEALIDOCIOUS! C'mon ~ you know that you would be grinning too if you were there!!!


It was a fabulous night! So fun!


My fave movies as a girl were: Mary Poppins, Sound of Music, and Annie. I know my next 2 shows to see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

Chris and Sarah said...

Gosh, that was a fun night!
PS - sorry for the ding-dong-dummy pose my hand is doing in that last shot there...uhhh....awkward!