Friday, May 13, 2011

I feel it creeping in....

Yup, I feel it. The urge... I can't help it. It must be the pull of the sun. But I am ready to DITCH blogging, again. Turn off the TV and PLAY outside, picnic in the park, vacation, shop, anything but blog and stare at a screen.

So it will be slim-pickin's around this site.

I can't stop it.

The boys and I are outside all day until naps, and that is when I have to clean up all the dirt, sand, muddy clothes. I rip through the breakfast and lunch dishes, plan dinner, then atack the patio and pick up all the toys so Corey doesn't hit a RANT about all of these darn toys and how he is going to throw all of this CRAP AWAY. *** same rant - different time and place! :)

Soooooooo I don't have any time to blog, to be inside except to clean and cook. The sun is here and she has cast her spell.

No comments: