Monday, May 30, 2011

Haircuts, Allergies, and a Baby Kitten... Eesh!!!!

Shaggy, little rag-a-muffins are what my kids are looking like these days, so I called the sister-in-law (ALMOST- 2 months) and had some haircuts done for my little monkeys.


My boys have always done great with haircuts, plus they are home in a familiar place with mom and (almost) Aunt Sarah!
Grant getting all handsome!!

The holding still is a drag, so I pop treats (fruit snacks) in their mouths, bribing them along.

Now Gabe was last, and look at his allergies. The poor child has RIDICULOUS allergies. Usually both eyes, just from outdoor "pollen" stuff - grass, trees, anything.... Argh!!!! Poor baby. I took him in and he is now on Zrytec, and it helps although I give him a quick shower after being outside PLUS they call these severe allergies in the eyes allergy shiners. Golly!!


Poor Little Man! Pills, Compresses, and Showers help.


Sarah also brought this little kitty down, to see if we wanted it! Well yeah ~ but NO!!! HECK NO!! I have enough going on.

Gavin sporting his new cut LOVED the kitten!

But the MEAN MOM (me) held firm and we are kitten free. Also learned Gabe is allergic to CATS, so..... But non-shedding dogs are on the way. My kids want a pet SOOOOOOOO bad and I want another baby (BAD). Corey (the mean dad) says no baby, but maybe a puppy! We will see folks.



1 comment:

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Oh those pictures are too sweet :). And I am a no cat person too...at least for this season in our lives!