Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Evergreen Aviation Museum!

Here are my 4 boys. They are the loves of my life. 4 boys you ask? Yes, my husband is a BIG kid. He loves having fun, especially with his family!

See, told you! Nice Corey.....
We were 10 minutes early so Corey, Gavin and Grant ran around checking out the planes outside. Cool stuff...

Look how little they look. Because really, my babes aren't the little any more.


Inside was great, you could read the signs or watch the videos in these airline seats. Great fun ~ Cheap thrills for us Cowarts.

Here is the SPRUCE GOOSE. We had a nice tour, and then had a FREE private, extensive tour due to the cuteness of our boys. Cute kids are paying for themselves all ready!!! :)

The favorite plane of the boys. Corey liked the fighter jets. I like the bi-planes!

Kid Zone was calling our kids' names. Here you can play, "drive", and test your skills. Fun!

I hopped in the helicopter too!

Gabe was navigating the CARGO plane! *ummm.. don't mind me hanging out of the helicopter giving my 3rd the "stink" eye glare.

Corey in the fighter. Stuck, I had to help him out. Comedy act!

After an hour and a half, we zipped over to the Space Museum, but not without hitting up the AMAZING play area first. Serious fun.

The rocket climbing tower.

The helicopter play structure. This place is amazing!

At the space museum (included in the fee) kids can ride these airplane rides for FREE. They control the lever that moves them up and down. Go Grant!

Here comes Gabe around. Oh yeah, for FREE??, we rode it a few times! :)

At the end, the Coast Guard came and landed this GREAT helicopter. I said that they were PILOTS. Gavin heard PIRATES and so in the meet and greet time. Gavin kept asking the PILOT if he was a good pirate or bad pirate. Once I figured out what Gav was saying we all had a GOOD LAUGH!


** It was a great trip. We did the AIR and SPACE Museum. We skipped the IMAX and Waterpark (which looks beyond AWESOME!!) Off to our hotel at the coast, but a great stop off on the way to the Oregon Coast! We would recommend it.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

How fun! Oliver would have *loved* that! He loves airplanes! I enjoyed seeing your pics on FB. Looks like the boys had a blast!

I'm glad you're not taking a COMPLETE break from blogging! I have a friend who turns her blog into a book each year on blurb.com so her kids will have memories of all their milestones/family outings/etc. I really loved that idea so I'm trying to stay committed to doing updates frequently!

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Oh that looks like it was such a great day!