Thursday, March 31, 2011

I get so EXCITED (and try not to freak them out and touch their stomach!)

So here is my BEST friend from my entire K-8th grade and most of High School. This is TESS and honestly I love the girl! She is sassy and sweet, kind and brutally honest, has a HUGE heart for kids, is competitive, great athlete and married a rockin' awesome guy. They have a lovely home in the Seattle area and I went and visited them (with Gavie and Grant-Grant) about a month ago when Corey took Gabe down to ABQ to visit his brother. We had such a nice time and my boys Luv-LOVED Tess and Brent and their pups. As you can see, Tess is PREGNANT. I get so excited for people prego and having kids. OH MY WORD. I love babies. I love kids. And being a Mom ~ is the icing on the cake. I wanted to be a Mom since I was 18 mth. and my little brother was born. I am thrilled for Tess. I am so happy for her and Brent. They will be GREAT parents and have such a happy marriage to bring little Sophia home to! It was fun to be with Tess, and us be the BIG girls now (ya know, like the responsible adult- parent types!) Ahhh... Well, I am so thrilled and excited for them. A few more days now!!!!!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Um, this is totally off topic, but I love the top you're wearing! Is that LC?! :-)

cowartclan said...

YES, I love the top too.

It is and I wish you lived here and I could show you all of my other amazing Lauren Conrad Kohl's tops. They are a new addiction. I actually like picking out a shirt nowadays. Before it was a daily headache. Kinda drop some serious $$$$ but I love all the tops.