Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Thankfulness Challenge Week 6

This is the last and final Thankfulness Challenge from Brittany over at High-Heeled Housewife ( www.highheeledhousewife.com ) SERIOUSLY, SORRY. I need to learn to blog right (like link you to her site, and my previous challenges, but life for me is just maintaining my home as a peaceful, happy place bursting with fun and love ~ so I will save some savvy, techie learning for another season of life.

Alrighty, back to the task at hand ~ Challenge for Week Six. What is your favorite encouragement from the BIBLE?

EASY~ I have 2 and they carried Corey and I through our hardest, darkest months of illness, finding a diagnosis, reeling from the news of Crohn's disease, struggling to keep Corey alive, researching and begging God for direction, help and getting into remission ~ all the while of having our Monday Morning Miracles (healthy twin boys) and mothering a one year old son. Whew! Praise God we survived!

Verse 1: Promising God Will Strengthen and Help Us.

Isaiah 41:10 Fear not, for I AM with you (Cowart Family); Be not dismayed, for I AM your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. (umm... tears)

Isaiah 40:31 But those who wait (we read perserve) on the LORD shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles. They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint.


Verse 2: God Promising He Will NEVER Leave Us or Forsake Us. ( Can I get an AMEN!?!?)

Hebrews 13:5 He will never leave you or forsake you.

Believe it. Our lives are testaments of these biblical truths. Thank you God for your truths, your Word and your Son.

No comments: