Friday, July 24, 2009

Pictures at Sears

Hi Everyone!
The kiddos and myself are having a great summer!

The boys just started swim lessons-- so we deemed this picture appropriate!
(Grant, Gabe, Gavin)


Oh boy! There were so many good pictures that I spent way too much.

But I know that good pics don't happen every time, so I told Corey and I just HAD to buy them!



They look too sweet.



This is the collage that I bought! I HAD to!
Come over and then tell Corey how much you LOVE the picture, Please... :)




They are getting so big. Not babies any more.




Gavin would not sit down. It was like a friendly game of whac-a-mole! :)




My big boy is THREE! and as sweet as can be.



You can guess on these two. Can you tell them apart? They are identical twins....






Here is Gabe. He is a big boy.




Here is naughty britches Gavin. Don't turn your back on him. He is full of sillies and shennigans.




Here is my lover Grant.




Gavin again, cracking up and NOT laying down, influencing Gabe to be WILD too!!
These 3 are a HOOT!
They seriously had a blast doing these pictures.




Gabe is the perfect big brother. He keeps the little two under his wing, and they love Gabe back like crazy. They miss him whenever he goes anywhere without them.


And here is my brag time-- my favorite picture of the 3 most beautiful boys in the WHOLE, WIDE WORLD. (spoken like a mom.)
Those are the little loves of my life- they are what my time, love and energy goes into. Raising and training 3 boys to be godly men.
God has blessed me richly.






4 comments:

cowartclan said...

Answer: Grant in the top pic, Gav bottom! :)

Erin Z. said...

Hi Karen!
Your boys are BEAUTIFUL! You did good on purchasing the photos. They are only that age once!
Erin Z. :)

Laurel said...

Yay, I guess right! Maybe I can tell these two apart. FINALLY!
I love the pics and I'll be sure to tell Corey every time I come over. :)

Chris and Sarah said...

I'm so glad you have a blog now, Karen! Yay!