Friday, February 11, 2011

MY FAVORITE THINGS

OK, I love many things. People, things that make my life easier, products, food, things for my munchkins ~ it doesn't take much folks, but for now these "things" are at the top of my list!

1. My hottie hubby and our 3 gorgeous boys!

2. Grocery carts with 2 (+) seating. Ya, you know, the ones with CARS in the front or toddler seats making the cart a beast to push, but hey!!!, at least there is room for groceries!!

3. Nap time ~ I know, selfish but absolutely necessary for SANITY of this mama!

Sometimes they sleep in the tent in the playroom, sometimes on the top bunk,
sometimes on Mommy's and Daddy's bed; I am not picky!
As long as I get my 2 and a half hour break and time to clean and cook dinner.

4. Trader Joe's Peppermint Hot Chocolate *Seriously, YUM!!*

5. RocketDog shoes and boots. It's like wearing slippers, all day! Yup, I have them in the brown and black of the shoes. It was a smokin' deal, so I went ALL IN!

6. Puzzles I think that they are so good for thinking, problem solving, logic, and perseverance.
Plus they do them in the kitchen while I cook. It is fun!

7. Digital Thermometer It is amazing. Punch the button to food type, go to beef and it will beep at the perfect temperature. The meat is perfectly cooked every time, and you know it is safe. Love this thing!
8. Mac Lipshine ~ Doesn't dry out lips and stays on for HOURS!


9. Snack trays ~ Kids eat the snacks that they want, don't eat what they don't. There is no complaining and it is always almost empty when they are done! I always do some cheese, crackers, nuts and then plenty of fruit and usually a veggie!
today it is: Trader Joe's Crackers, oranges, kiwi, T.Joe's Pretzel sticks, blackberries, more pretzels, pear, strawberries, more pears, blueberries, cheese, honey sesame cashews!


10. Platter ~ Great for bringing a fruit or veggie tray, we use for serving up BLT's, hamburgers and the fixings, etc. LOVE MINE!!!

11. Leapster Explorer. I am a big fan of Leap Frog toys, games, DVD's etc. but this is so educational and great for a quiet time for Gab since he doesn't usually nap.

12. Cous-Cous I love mine seasoned with a dash of cinnamon, good amount of cumin, mixed with olive oil, with Craisins, fresh spinach, and a bit of onion stirred in. OH MAN ~ I eat it warm for dinner. Cold for breakfast, and lunch UNTIL IT'S GONE!! Lord have mercy it's good!
So there!! That's a few, 12 really random loves of my life at this present stage of my journey called LIFE!
CHEERS ~ Karen
ps. speaking of cheers ~ I love any margarita with MIDORI in it! I'll raise my fishbowl sized glass to that!!! ;)

1 comment:

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Oh I love Trader Joe's hot chocolate, SO good!!