Thursday, February 11, 2010

"OUCH MAMA!"

We were having a lazy at home day, so I thought that these comfy longalls would be perfect for them to wear and lounge around in. Gabe and I were in warm-ups. We were all busy packing ( them unpacking what I had just folded and packed) for Florida so it seemed perfect.
Now, I had noticed that Grant had just grown again. Grant was born slightly bigger, and always gets his growth spurt first, so yes- right now Grant is slightly taller. Well.....
Grant leaned down to pick up a toy after being dressed and promptly stood up and yelled;"Ouch Mama" grabbing his privates. I didn't get it yet, so I hugged him and we went on playing. Then Grant reached up to climb up the bunk bed. His longall stretched tight and he yelled,"Ouch Mama." Poor thing. He was too tall for the longall and it was hurting him. He started trying to undress. I asked him if he wanted it off. YES, YES!!!!! was my answer.

So I took their picture and off Grant's longall came, into sweats. He was then free to move about as he pleased.
Gavin in blue, Grant in Tan, Both sporting new hair cuts

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Karen, they are just so sweet! You are one blessed gal for sure. :-)

Laurel said...

Oh my goodness, that's funny and sad at the same time.