Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Exploring Florida Wildlife, then chilling at Uncle Brad's!

A day for the BEACH and exploring!
Gabe decided this is how he was going to wear his visor, backwards.
He wouldn't let Corey turn it around so, Corey took a few more pictures of him being a goofball!

Here we are out in a bird refuge, for my DAD. :) In the grass are TWO giant alligators and a black, freaky looking snake. YIKES! Corey was commenting that even with all of the lakes in Florida, he has never seen kids playing in the water- NO WONDER!!


Here is my Dad looking at this armadillo. It was just sniffing the ground and walked right up to my dad, oblivious of him even there. Funny creatures!
Here are my 3 favorite boys posing across the stream from an alligator. See it behind them?!



Here is the close-up of the alligator over there!

Well after that busy day and lots of driving we came back to Brad's for dinner.

GABE my handsome boy

We adored being out in the sun, even if it was WINDY that day!

My cutie pie Gavin



My cheesy boy Grant


My sweetie pie GRANT

And here is where we ended the day, reading with Grandpa B. and in PJs so if they fell asleep on the way back to the resort, NO WORRIES!

No comments: