Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Dad and I take the kids to the Zoo on a whim, Nov.2

At 7:30 in the morning on a beautiful Nov. day I decide we should head to the Zoo. I call my dad and he agrees to go. We are in the van by 8:45 and to the Zoo by 9:20 a.m.

We wondered the NW Loop and the boys loved the Eagles and the River area. Fish are Gabe's favorite. Eagles and Bears were Gavin's. Monkeys and Lions Grant's.

Here we are for a quick pic on the tractor equipment!

Here is Gabriel in the Eagle's nest.

Grandpa B. jumped in the nest too with the boys. It is gigantic and impressive!

Here is Grant at the new Lion Exhibit!

Gabe is riding a lioness.

Gavin is riding on the KING of the jungle.



My picture was taken from the back of the lion that Gabe was on!


So was Grandpa's, Gabriel is quite the photographer.
My boys just love their Grandpa. He is the best Grandpa ever and we love every minute we spend with him. Thank you Dad for all of the love you pour into my kids. You are Gabe's best friend and we love you so much. You are so awesome. Thank you for all you do!!!

1 comment:

Laurel said...

It was a great day weather wise for the zoo. I'm glad you kids had fun!