Friday, November 9, 2012

Manly FUN times!!!

Here is my MANLY hubby!!
 He took off to the coast for some fall fishing!
 At the beach, with some GORGEOUS fall weather.
 And they rocked it!!! 
 They filled coolers,
 and our freezer!  And I SWEAR it is the best fish I have EVER tasted!  And I grew up on fish!
 Look, at my MANLY hubby! (and bro and dad too!) 
Then after leaving us home alone, heads down to the coast AGAIN for some more MAN time.
 TROUBLE is a bunch of guys, quads, and a TOY hauler!
 Here he is-- race ready!!!
 TROUBLE with a Capital T!
 But I love that Corey has had time to RECHARGE and RECONNECT with hobbies and friends.
 We all need a break and our boys are so good and easy that now is the season in our family to go and do that!
On the other hand, I stayed home with 3 little MANLY men who always wanted to sleep in my bed.  Ummm... where will I sleep.  Ha, I just lug them back to their beds.
 And catch glimpses of them all snuggled up together for a quiet time, TOTALLY engaged in a book read by GABE!!!
 They are precious,and I do love being home withthe little men.
 I mean, I LOVE those sweet little faces!
 And they are manly!!
 We did our own fun projects too!
 Ya know, pumpkin painting and all!
So, what about you?  How has your fall been?  Do you leave your kids much?  How do you and your family stay engaged in hobbies and friends, and still focus on family?  It has been a long time coming for us!!!  :)

No comments: