Tuesday, October 16, 2012

School- OH BOY!!!

Well, I am in DENIAL.
 
I have a first grader.  He is sweet and cute and smart.  I HATE that he is gone ALL day.
I mean the bus gets him at 8:07 and he doesn't get home until 3:57.  Yeah- that is 8-4 folks of him GONE.  And that is why I am sad.  I love my monkeys home with me.
 
 
But just look.  He is so ready.
 Here is Gabe on his first day of FIRST GRADE.
 Corey went to work late and we all saw him off.
 Gabe and Corey.
 Gabe's monkey pals...
 Me and my BIG man... who still seems like my baby... like yesterday folks...
 Here I am trying to be brave- but OH MAN - I miss him.
 And then COREY took him to school.
 Here he is after schoool with me anxiously awaiting for his arrival!!!
 But guess what they were ready...  it was must me NOT READY to have them grow up.
 And if that wasn't enough the next day my BABIES started 4 yr. old preschool
 They went to Little Lamb and BOY were they ready too.  They are so smart and kind, sweet and creative.  Their teachers love them and they are always the EXAMPLE of good behavior.
The verdict...  They all love school.  Praise God!! And now I am ready to have my life start changing as my daily schedule opens up more and more.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Did you seriously cry when Gabe left? I think I'll be a mess! I'm so glad I didn't send Oliver to 3-year old preschool this year. We're just doing a bunch of mommy and me classes, and I love having my little buddy home. But as soon as I begin researching the 4-year old preschools we're considering, I get emotional! They DO grow up so quickly! Great pics! :-)

Heidi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.