Friday, May 4, 2012

Best Friends are a Gift - Treat them well

Best Friends-  I have a few, and they are the girls that I can always count on, lean on, laugh with, try to encourage, and share joys with.  Ahh....  nothing can make the world seem or right, or me seem more normal than after time with a bestie.  It can even be phone time, just me and a bestie, chatting and sharing life.

My friends are gems, and a gift and I cherish those SWEET friendships.

Now, these two little munchkins... JUST LOOK at them.  A twin bond... Oh yeah, it is deep.  So deep that although invisible is felt.  They were born with a best friend.

They do it naturally- chat about life, figure/work out problems, try to help the other one stay out of trouble, protect fiercely, goof around constantly, laugh, stick together, and love the other.
 What a bond!!
 Their bond is natural, precious and deep. 
I have learned to let them work it out- because they will and do, JUST DON'T GET IN THE MIDDLE,  because they will turn on me.

No comments: