Monday, February 6, 2012

Lincoln City, OREGON Beach with Family!


 So, freebies don't come my way very often, but my sweet in-laws treated the family (their kids) to a long weekend at the beach.  And OH MY GOSH, was it a treat.  We were right on the beach and the views were stunning!
 Here is the sunset from the upstairs room!
 Yeah, I know AWESOME!!!
 We all sat and enjoyed those sunsets, here is Gavin (with a bear, and leapster, and headphones!)
 Yup, every night!
 We also did some puzzles (some easier than others!)
 Had some stories read from the I-PAD,
 We did a RIDICULIUSLY hard puzzle (that we left to torture some other unsuspecting family),
 Played some Hide-And-Seek,
 Waited our turn to hold sweet, little, baby Leo,
Played on the beach in the sand and weird sea foam,
 Made the stairs into a crazy game,
 GO!!!!!!!!!
Sat in boxes to just be weird,
 Were weirded out by the fact that it SNOWED at the beach!!!  What the Heck!!!
See our pretty beach house!!!
 Then took some hot baths to warm up,
 and thoroughly enjoyed the company of family!  Ahhh... it was so fun!
 We also had a little fun with mustaches, why- because my mother in law is a HOOT!
 Look at those funny little boys!
 Ahhh.... Leo  :)
All in all we had a stellar time.  It couldn't have gone better.  We played, laughed, shopped, and visited.  Thank you so much John and Sandy.  Family is so important and you two are the best!  I am so glad that we can all be together, and ENJOY the precious memories made!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Beautiful sunsets! I love sunsets. A friend said she thought it was like God's gift to us at the end of a long day. :-) Oliver wishes he could come over and sit in boxes and fly down the stairs. He loves those two activities!

cowartclan said...

Heidi,
I love that you have a little boy! I wish you lived closer and we could have our little men play! Oh my gosh, we could do CRAFTS, library story times, PARKS, pre-school and cooking.
Dang, you-Mare-and E are all so far. I could use a fun, godly friend close again!

FilledToTheBrim - Kate said...

Oh it looks so pretty! Glad you all had such a great time away!