Wednesday, October 27, 2010

We decided we needed more LEGOS!

We decided that we needed more LEGOS. Here is what our boys could build before Corey and I spoiled our kids! Small towers, and while that was fine for one child ~ if all 3 boys wanted to build which I THINK WAS EVERY TIME, then we ended up fighting or crying.
Blah! I told Corey that we needed more LEGOS. Now my husband never does ANY THING half way, so he found some LEGOS on Craigslist. 16 FREAKIN' POUNDS of LEGOS! Seriously, $35 later we were the proud owner of 2 large fruit boxes full of legos. My boys (and their Daddy) couldn't be more thrilled and awaiting building time!
So, let the building begin!

This is Gabe and Corey's creation. The ENTIRE coffe table in width and length and about 3 feet high!

The hats ~ dunno! I guess that is how they roll!

Every angle of this silly thing is TOTALLY impressive!


Boy are we blessed with the world's best Daddy!

No comments: